Wish I could smuggle:
Cooper.
Halloumi Cheese Sandwys.
B’s texts.
Krispy:all of her.
G Chats with melk donkry ( meet you at meet market.luxury.bye).
Benjamin/mushroom tip/Whole Foods life n laugh talks.
The One and Only Alex Fry Baby Delany.
Dad’s green couch. And Dad.
Thomas’s saber tooth side burns(sike).
Parks, my soul sister.
Minda’s patient ear.
Gabby: your giggles will be missed.
Finger Painting App.
Toilet Paper.
See you in May!I'm such a cheeseball. Love,k.
**hopefully we'll be trading these ding dong posts for a more sensitive and sober understanding of ourselves and this crazy world.**
Kakeee!!!! Gurl, I'm gonna miss you! Have so much fun, travel safe, and know that I'm always there in the 3 men and a baby ghost boy nightmares of your sis or maybe even behind the fridge door. So when you hear the wild cry of the donkry for melk just think of me and know I'm prob at the dooby doo playin off a hangover stuffin two kravy muffins in my mouth and trying to swallow without chewing. Lurv u. p.s. can u leave a lunch schedule for me through may?
Kakeee!!!! Gurl, I'm gonna miss you! Have so much fun, travel safe, and know that I'm always there in the 3 men and a baby ghost boy nightmares of your sis or maybe even behind the fridge door. So when you hear the wild cry of the donkry for melk just think of me and know I'm prob at the dooby doo playin off a hangover stuffin two kravy muffins in my mouth and trying to swallow without chewing. Lurv u. p.s. can u leave a lunch schedule for me through may?
ReplyDelete