16 February 2009
Dad, we're okay.
We've arrived! Many stories to tell already. Lets just say we were almost forced into getting our ears cleaned and sneakers repaired simultaneously while sitting in the park today. This place is alive and amazing. Will be in touch with pictures, songs, and stories soon. Peace out.
-- quin and quin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is good yall got there safe. I hope yall have fun. Tell Ben buy me a cool t-shirt.
ReplyDeleteAl
Hi Kacee!! It's sonya! dang how is the first day (in India i presume)? write and keep me posted my love! *s
ReplyDeleteoh yeah, well.... day one: had subway
ReplyDeleteHi Kacee and Mallory. Don't know too much about blogging, but did figure out how to post a comment. I'm with Al....I'd like a cool t-shirt also! Can't wait for you to post some photos. Be safe. Love you both. Aunt Joy
ReplyDeleteKacee, you are crazy in the best way possible and I love you for it!! Please be safe over there and keep me posted on your adventures. I'm so proud of yall:) XOXO
ReplyDelete(Oh, it's Megan by the way...don't know how this whole comment thing works)
Guess my Africa blog is still around. No need for a name;)
ReplyDelete